Part 2 of the Workshop Series focuses on whole-grain baking, and working with more challenging dough-types, namely wet dough suitable for focaccia and pizza.
**Please note that this workshop is only offered to people who have participated in Part 1 of the Workshop Series**
The primary goals of this installment are:
- understanding fundamentals in whole grain bread-baking, building off existing knowledge
- advancing your hands-on techniques and challenging your skills by working with more challenging dough-types
- understanding the fundamentals of alternative flours, including non-wheat flours and grains related to wheat, and how techniques and formulas need to be adjusted depending on flour type
- learning how to incorporate inclusions into dough (ex. nuts, seeds, fruit), and their effect on the final product
Your registration for the workshop includes:
- 4 hours of in-depth discussion and hands-on practice
- complimentary tea and coffee
- fresh-baked bread to take home
- customized flatbread with toppings of your choice
- recipes to take with you
Workshops will have a maximum of 6 participants.
Cost: $130/person + HST (payable upon registration, via interact e-transfer only. We do not accept payment via phone.)
If you have taken Part 1, & would like to register for Part 2 please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org